Please contact the front office to recieve current information on our tuition rates and financial policies.
Access International Academy Ningbo welcomes applications for admission from three years old to Grade 12 with foreign passports, Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan traveling documents. Student must reside full time with at least one parent or recognized legal guardian while enrolled at AIAN.
Applications for admittance must include the student's academic and health records before enrollment and placement procedures are complete. Please contact the Admissions Office for an application or go to the school's website.
AIAN is unable to accept enrollment for children with severe disabilities. The school does not retain specialists that provide appropriate support services. At the point of admission, the school considers each request on a case-by-case basis in order to determine whether its facilities and staff may adequately serve the student’s needs.
Non-native English speaking students are required to take an English proficiency assessment beginning in Grade 1.
Sibling Discount Policy
Discounts for tuition and bus fees are offered to younger siblings as follows:
Second younger child in attendance at AIAN less 10%
Third child and above less 20%
Tour of School
AIAN welcomes visitors. You may make an appointment to view the school and meet the teachers through the school office at 0086-574-8686-99990086-574-8686-9999 or via email at either email@example.com
1. A non-refundable registration fee of RMB 1500
2. Completed Application Form and Personal Health Record
3. Five passport-size photos with name of the student printed at back
4. Photocopy of passport or Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan traveling document
5. Photocopy of report card from the previous two years of school. The report cards must be translated to English
6. Doctor's Certificate that indicates current health dated within three months of the school start date